1. The instructor makes the rules.
2. No student or PPL can possibly know all the rules.
3. The rules are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
4. If the instructor suspects that the student or PPL knows all the rules, he must immediately change some or all of the rules.
5. The instructor is never wrong.
6. If the instructor is wrong, it is because of some flagrant misunderstanding which is a direct result of something that the student or PPL did or said.
7. If rule 6 applies, the student or PPL must apologise immediately for causing the misunderstanding.
8. The instructor can change his mind at any time.
9. The student or PPL must never change his mind without the express written consent of the instructor.
10. The instructor has the right to be angry or upset at any time.
11. The student or PPL must remain calm at all times unless the instructor wants him/her to be angry or upset.
12. The instructor must under no circumstances let the student or PPL know whether or not he wants him/her to be angry or upset.
13. The instructor must never under any circumstances buy a drink.
14. The student under all circumstance must buy the instructor a drink.
Last updated: 29 July, 2003 16:30